Imsu Students Go Wild On Rag Day; Checkout Pictures Of The Craziest Ragger.

IMSU ELIJAH, THE WIRELESS INFORMANT OF IMO STARS.

Newly Admitted Students of Imo State University went wild today 15th March as they celebrated the 2017/2018 “Rag Day” in style.




We heard students heading far as Port Harcourt, Abia State and Neighboring States to Rag.

Commenting on the rag day, a 100L student of Industrial chemistry Bright Ijezie Said

 "It was a fun filled outing, I realised N7,000 from the rag outing just because of the funny way I dressed".

Another student Stanley Onyechere from library and Information science who didn't participate in the rag outing said 

"I didn't rag because I don before for polytechnic where I studied before coming over here".

The event saw male students dress as females while others put on rags as they paraded around the campus, Streets of Owerri and beyond.




Keep Checking the No.1 Information Blog in Imsu for more live Update. IMSU ELIJAH.

Comments